PREMIUM SERVICE GUARANTEED
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Interlink Express Parcels Limited ("Interlink") provide the following service guarantee subject to their Standard Terms and Conditions (“STC”) set out at www.interlinkexpress.com. and the further Conditions set out below which are both deemed as incorporated and accepted by you. Any reference to specific terms are the same as those terms as stated within the Interlink STC or on the Interlink website.
- This service guarantee is only applicable to our Premium Delivery service and is effective from 23 March 2015.
- We will credit you for the charges incurred for any Premium Delivery service if that delivery is not completed by us. However, a credit will not be provided for this service in the following circumstances where:
a. we have attempted to deliver a Parcel but you or the Consignee is unavailable and we have left a calling card.
b. delivery has been prevented or delayed by causes beyond our reasonable control.
c. you or the Consignee use our Message Service (Predict) to change delivery.
d. we have service recovered your Parcel and it has been delivered to you even when the delivery timescale has been delayed.
e. the wrong delivery information has been provided by you.
f. you have failed to properly pack and label the goods.
g. the Consignee refuses to accept delivery for whatever reason.
- This service guarantee is applicable to Domestic services (Parcel and Expresspak) only and not to the delivery of Freight items.
- For by 10:30 and by 12 services (Monday to Sunday) in Scotland, an extra hour is added before this service guarantee applies.
- We reserve the right to unilaterally modify, supplement or withdraw this service and these Conditions at any time without prior notice to you.